SENEO nappy covers for adults - xkko make these from super high-quality polyester laminated with polyurethane. This material ensures that the covers are vapour-permeable and that they will not leak. We present several innovations in these nappy covers, which you will be sure to appreciate.
- You can use the several rows of press-studs in the front of the nappy cover to adjust the seat height and circumference of the cover, for various types and quantities of absorbent nappies. There is double edging around the thighs to prevent the covers from leaking around the legs.
- There are additional Velcro fasteners around the waist to ensure that the cover is fitted as securely as possible for the recommended waist circumference. These Velcro fasteners are covered by protective strips, which protect the additional Velcro fasteners if you use nappy covers with a larger waist circumference than recommended for your specific size. If you use covers for the recommended waist circumference, only use these protective strips for washing.
- Standard Velcro fasteners have the protective covers sewn onto the nappy cover itself for washing. Simply fold over and secure before washing.
- The covers have press-studs, which are used to attach the anatomically shaped absorbent nappies. The shaped nappies are attached to the nappy covers using 4 press-studs. There is an additional press-stud in the rear of the cover in case you use a nappy cover with a waist circumference larger than recommended size.
- Size S Recommended waist circumference: 50-80cm, Maximum waist circumference: max. 100cm
- Size M Recommended waist circumference: 60-100cm Maximum waist circumference: max. 115cm
- Size L Recommended waist circumference:: 70-115cm Maximum waist circumference: max. 130cm
Material: 100% Polyester with Urethan laminated, washing at 40°C
Recommendation: We recommend you air-dry these wraps, we certainly don’t recommend you dry them on the radiator, in a dryer or in the sun. If you dry them in a dryer or on the radiator you risk damaging the PUL coating. Do not use softener or chlorine-based bleach. Aggressive laundry products may cause the pattern to fade. We recommend washing the panties in a washing machine at 40 degrees Celsius, but they can withstand occasional washing at 60 degrees Celsius without any problems.